Twang Technologies Ltd. (referenced below as “Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”, as applicable),
respects your privacy and is committed to protect the Personal Information that you share with Us on Our website (“Website”) and/or other services, including our web application (“App”) within our
Website. This policy describes the scope of Personal Information collection on Our Website and the
usage of it.
By using Our Website and/or other services including our App, you acknowledge that you have
including our App, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by Us in compliance with
applicable regulations. Through the use of this Website and/or other services including our App,
you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy. We gather
various types of information from our users, as explained in more detail below, and we use this
information internally in connection with our Website and/or other services including our App,
including to personalize, provide, and improve our services, to allow you to set up a user account
and profile, to contact you and allow other users to contact you, if applicable, and to analyze how
you use our services. In certain cases, we may also share some information with third parties, but
use of information by companies that We do not control or managed by Us. If you visit a website
that is made available via our Website and/or other services including our App or link to, be sure
2. DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
While using the Website and/or other services including our App, including for contacting Us, you
may be required to provide and\or choose to share with us certain information, including Personal
Information and Anonymous Data (as defined hereafter).
Personal Information - means any information that may be used to identify an individual, either
alone or in combination with other information, including, for example, your contact information
such as your full name, email address, telephone, physical address, as well as any other non-public
information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Anonymous Data - means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data;
Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
We may collect Personal Data, Anonymous Data and a few other categories of information,
from a few different sources, in accordance with your use of Our Website and/or other services
including our App, as described below.
* Contact and identifiable information – Full name, e-mail address, education, professional
experience, resume and workplace;
* Account information, such as online password and other log-in details used to access the
Website and/or our App, including Unique ID, Amazon Pay etc.;
* Comments, recommendations, reviews, feedback, responses and/or derived correspondences
with the Company on Our Website and/or other services including our App;
* Anonymous Data;
* Any information provided by you and/or collected when you use Our Website and/or other
services including our App.
Other Information – We may use Google Analytics to collect user interaction data of Our
website users, in order to adjust your browsing and usage experience on our website and to derive
statistical insights in those aspects. You can find further information on the Google website at
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/. We may also collect and use other
analytics tools to collect information about the use of our Website and types of technical data in
the context of the use of our Website, including information about your computer or mobile device
or any other device and system, software, location data, time zone, Internet Protocol (IP) address,
language preference etc. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information
here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Certain content on our Website and/or other services including our App may be served by third-
collect various data about you. As stated above, data collection and any use by those third-parties
is subject to their privacy policies. It is the intent of this Website and/or other services including
our App to collect and use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested
You acknowledge that you are not required under applicable law to provide us with any of your
Personal Information, and that if you provide such information, it’s at your own free will and
consent. Without derogating from the above, if you choose not to provide us with certain
information, this may limit your usage of the Website and/or other services including our App.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTING AND PROCESSING
Generally, We use the information gathered to provide, improve, and develop our Website and/or
other services including our App, to communicate with you, to offer you better services, and to
protect us and our users. When you interact with or make use of our Website and/or other services
including our App, We use a variety of technologies to process the information that We collect
about you for various reasons.
The purposes of our collection and processing of information in the context of our Website and/or
other services including our App are:
* To operate our Website and/or other services including our App and to our users;
* To facilitate the creation of your account and securing it;
* To support our Websites and/or other services including our App’s users, address their
applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments, responses etc.;
* To identify you as a user of our Website and/or other services including our App;
* To send operational messages and alerts to users by various means, including by e-mail, text
and/or push messages etc;
* To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing
purposes, subject to obtaining your explicit and informed consent;
* To operate, evaluate, develop, manage, improve and enrich the information and various
services offered by the Website and/or our App, and create new services and content that meet
the requirements and expectations of users as well as modify or cancel existing services;
* To prevent illegal and/or unauthorized use of our Website and/or our App, and to comply with
and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies, including
* To increase and maintain the safety and security of our Website and/or other services
including our App;
* To fulfill contractual obligations with third parties;
* For any other purpose required or permitted by any applicable law or specified in the Privacy
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
In addition to your consent to the collection and processing of information as set forth herein, our
collection and processing of information, including Personal Information, is based on the
* To the extent that We use the information, including Personal Information, to provide various
services and/or support and/or to interact with our Website users, including addressing users'
applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments and responses, the basis for our
conduct an effective interaction with Our users.
* To the extent that We use the information to analyse users; interaction with our Website, the
basis for our collection of data is our legitimate interest to study the use of our Website and
the behavior of users in the context of their use of our Website.
5. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and will not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise
share or disclose your Personal information, unless otherwise permitted under the following terms
* When We have your consent to share such information;
* When We need to share your information to provide you with the relevant information that
you have requested as part of our contractual relationship;
* For our service providers. They may use your information to perform services for us and may
have access to, store and process your Personal Information to provide services on our behalf;
* For our subsidiaries and affiliates, for the purposes the information was provided by you or as
reasonably necessary for our internal administrative and business purposes;
* For the purpose of analysis and statistics, provided that such disclosure is done anonymously
and is non-personal identifiable;
* In the event of sale or transfer, in whole or in part, of the Company’s or any of its affiliate’s
shares or assets, change of control and in cases of mergers or in case of negotiations with
respect to the foregoing;
* In the event that the Company deems that the disclosure of the information is necessary in
order to prevent serious damage to the bodies or property of the users or of any other party;
* If required to do so by applicable law, or in the good-faith belief, that (i) disclosing such
information is necessary to comply with any applicable law or respond to any court order,
search warrant or equivalent, or where in reasonable belief an action is needed in order to
protect the personal safety of any individual; and (ii) such disclosure is appropriate or
necessary in order to enforce the T&C, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and
defend against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies,
* protect the security or integrity of our Website and/or other services including our App, and
servers and protect our rights and property.
Other than as described above, any other transfer of your Personal Information to third parties will
be subject to your explicit and informed consent.
We may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies (a string of information that can be stored
on your device, if your device is set to permit storage of cookies), or other similar tracking
your device to help Us learn more about how you use our Website and/or other services including
our App, and enhance your experience. You may adjust your device or operating system settings to
limit this tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain
features on Our Website and/or other services including our App. It is possible to prohibit and/or
delete the cookies, inter alia, via settings option of your device.
7. DATA RETENTION & SECURITY
* We may retain all the information We collect for as long as required for the provision of our
information and/or services in relation to our Website and/or other services including our App. In
addition, We may also retain such information for as long as required to comply with our legal or
business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our T&C, all as permitted
under any applicable laws.
* Without derogating from the above, We store Personal Information if it is necessary to fulfil the
purpose for which the information has been collected. This means that We delete your Personal
Information when such information is no longer necessary. Statistics and analysis which have
been anonymised, and Anonymous Data may be saved thereafter.
* We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing secure transmission of your
information across the internet to our servers, and in securing the data which relates your
information while at rest, as applicable.
* We may use cloud service providers for our servers and\or storage, which are located within the
EU/EEA, or in a location where the EU has determined that it is acceptable to store such
information in accordance with an adequacy decision. In such cases, we rely on the security
measures taken by such cloud service providers for the physical security, the integrity, redundancy
and the data protection of the data which relates your information. You acknowledge and agree to
such transfer and/or storage of Personal Information, and the Company undertakes that it will take
the necessary measures to ensure a sufficient level of protection in accordance with applicable
* However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information
over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart our and/or
the cloud service provider security systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your
information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or
other content you may have provided while using our Website and/or other services including our
App, and you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the
Personal Information you choose to disclose.
8. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
* You may at any time request a review, rectification and/or the erasure of your Personal
Information. Please note however that deletion could mean that the Company will not be able to process your applications/inquiries/requests and/or to provide you any services including in
relation to the Website and/or our App. You also have the right to request a copy of your Personal
Information from our records and/or to request a limitation of the use of your Personal Information
or the termination of use of your Personal Information.
* If you wish to review, modify or delete your Personal Information, you can do so within the
settings of your account, when possible, or you can send Us an e-mail with your request to:
email@example.com, and We will make reasonable efforts to do so within a
reasonable period of time, and pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
* Note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain and use your Personal Information for as
long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected,
including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, comply with our legal or business
requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our T&C, all as permitted under any
applicable privacy laws.
* Aggregate and/or anonymous information, including Anonymous Data derived from your use of
our Website and/or other services including our App, may remain on our servers indefinitely
9. PRIVACY INQUIRIES
process Personal Information, you may contact Us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you are a resident of the EU/EEA and have a complaint regarding the processing of your
Personal Information by the Company, you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the
applicable supervisory authority in your country of residence.