Who we are
We are Twang, and we’re building a future where people do much much more with their voice.
Our powerful no-code/low-code development platform enables businesses to create fast, functional and outright exciting voice user-experiences from their existing websites and apps. Entire Voice UIs generated and deployed seamlessly within minutes, as easy as ‘Plug-&-Play’. From eCommerce to travel, healthcare to entertainment, we’re activating Voice for, well… everyone.
Twang is B2B and SaaSy, well funded and funky. We’re looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Build and shape a new innovative product.
- Drive the design of backend architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure, high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
- Turn business requirements into spec requirements.
- Lead technical development efforts independently, define software architecture, explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation.
- Work closely with design partners to figure out what we should be building and how we should build it.
- Be part of an agile engineering team which focuses on quality and best engineering practices.
- Own features end-to-end from design to implementation, in full collaboration with your team members.
- Help grow, mentor and guide other engineers in the team
- Suggest continuous improvements in user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
You’re a good fit if you:
- Have 7+ years of experience as a software engineer, building SaaS applications using modern technologies such as Kubernetes, terraform, docker, typescript+nodejs, etc.
- Write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing components and services.
- Follow engineering best practices, secure processes, coding standards, documentation and agile methodologies.
- Thrive when you're part of a team